- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.ficci-b2b.com
Policy for Information Collection
- Business Information: We collect information that relate to your business. This includes, but is not limited to, your contact details, company profile, products, e-mails, website, catalog, trade leads etc. All such information is collected when you voluntarily submit your information to this site for your registration and subsequent use of this website or as a result of signing up for some newsletter, sending us email, feedback or filling any customer survey at ficci-b2b.com
- Payment Information: This includes any information relating to any payment made or attempted to be made to our company via credit card, cheque or bank transfer to use our services. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, email address, phone number, bank details, cheque number, etc. ficci-b2b.com does not collect sensitive payment information such as credit, debit card details, netbaking etc. Users who wish to pay through online are redirected to secure server of payment gateway providers (PayPal, ccAvenue).
- Statistical Information: This includes Visitorís IP Address, browser software, operating system, pages viewed etc.
- Collectively Business Information, Payment information and Statistical Information are referred to as "Information Gathered".
Policy Regarding Usage and Sharing of Collected Information
- Business Information: Since we are in the business of collecting and publishing business information to maximize the reach of the businesses registered with us, it is safe to assume that all "Business Information" will be publicly available on the site and therefore can be accessed by any Internet User. All Business information that you disclose to our site automatically becomes accessible to the public information. So you are requested to take care in disclosing any information that are copyrighted or covered under any confidentiality agreement. We reserve the right to publish the data in any format that we feel is necessary which includes, but is not limited to, any of our sites, print media, CDs, DVDs and any media known or not known today. This information may also be shared with authorised agents who sell our services or provide support to our customers and with verification agencies for the purpose of third party verification of the Business Information
- Payment Information: These details are never disclosed to anybody other than if required by law. With specific regards to credit card, Debit card, NetBanking details while ordering online, all such data is directly submitted at secure server of payment gateway service providers.
- Statistical Information: We collect and aggregate statistical information to sell and market our services better, manage and diagnose our problems. We use third party software and services to collect and manage the statistical information like Google Analytics, click-tracking software, log analysis, etc. so this data will be available to such service providers also. Sharing of Statistical Information with any other parties is on aggregate basis without any personal information
Policy Regarding Unsubscribe/Opt-Out from Mailing List
- Choice/Opt-Out ficci-b2b.com offers users opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database or not to receive future communications or to no longer receive our service:
- On-line Removal - Every Special Alert, e-zine that we send has a link for immediate and on-line 'Unsubscribe'. Subscribers may remove themselves from any of our mailing lists by clicking at 'Unsubscribe' link. Every trade alert, e-zine has clear instructions on how to 'Unsubscribe'
- Permanent Removal/Termination of Subscription Any subscriber (free or paid) can terminate his/her subscription/membership of ficci-b2b.com by log-in to MyFicci-B2b and de-activate his/her subscription/membership. This process automatically removes concerned subscriber's profile from directory listing amd mailing lists. Such de-activated subscribers never receive any e-mail from us, except reply e-mail in case he/she has written to us. However, we do not monitor public forums and bulletin boards. In case such de-activated subscriber has posted any message in a public forum, he/she needs to inform us for removal of such message giving specific URL.
- Opt-out via email - Additionally, one may send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for unsubscription/opt-out or contact us
Policy Regarding Public Forums
- This site makes use of forms and bulletin boards to allow users to post offers to buy, sell etc. Personal information (such as email address, phone number) is collected in these forms to allow potential buyers & sellers to contact you. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We do not monitor any of these facilities and your use of them is at your own risk.
Policy Regarding Disclosure of Information
- We reserve the right to disclose the "Information Gathered" if required by law or if we feel not revealing such information would be detrimental to our interest or the interests of our users
Hyperlinks to Other Websites
- We take measures to protect our data that contains information related to you. However, as a consideration for viewing this site or interacting with this site in any manner, you waive all claims of any nature against this site concerning the loss, alteration, or misuse of information.
Revisions to This Policy
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site,
you can contact
Fedration of Indian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry (FICCI) Address: Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110001 Phone: 91-11-23736313 (D), 23738760-70 (Ext. 321/ 344) Fax: +91-11-23320714, +91-11-23721504 Report online here