- Welcome to ficci-b2b.com - b2b portal of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web site. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. FICCI-B2B reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of FICCI-B2B.Com following changes to this section will mean that you accept changes to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access any page of this site or contact ficci-b2b.com
- Website :- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) owns and operates ficci-b2b.com. This website, its agents, owners, operators, content managers, third party information suppliers and employees are referred to collectively here in as "Website".
- Website Content :- Any information and/or data published at the website is website content. This may include, but is not limited to, its design, layout, text, images, graphics, video, web pages, hyperlinks, data posted by registered or un-registered users, trade leads, buy leads, trade offers, tenders, projects, directory, advertisements, etc. It may be website's content or content posted by third parties.
- Third party content :- All the content provided or submitted by users and/or contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers at our website is termed as Third Party Content. This includes, but is not limited to, Company name, address, contact details, company profile information, trade leads, tenders, export import data, projects, agent leads, catalogs, inquiries, paid write-ups etc. The list of content may be changed at any time by management of this website.
- Visitors :- Persons who visit or view this website, whether intentionally or unintentionally, whether solicited or unsolicited, are described herein as "Visitors".
- Registered Subscribers :- Registration means that the Visitor takes active, positive steps to communicate information to this website. Visitors or companies who voluntarily create their profile at this website having their unique LOGIN are termed as Registered Subscribers.
- Services :- Any service or subscription offered or provided by this website, right to view or visit provided by this website are collectively termed as Services.
- Users :- Registered Subscribers, Paid Subscribers Free Subscribers and Visitors are collectively referred to as 'User' and/or 'Users'. It also includes the business entities that can enter into a contract.
- Agreement :- This Term of Use will be referred to as Agreement
- This website has no involvement in the actual transaction between buyer and seller. We have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to actually sell items they list, or the ability of buyers to actually buy items. Please remember that there are risks in dealing with people you do not know, and that ficci-b2b.com has no control over such risks.
- As this website is not involved in the transactions between you and other users, you hereby release ficci-b2b.com and its agents, employees, third party content suppliers, content managers and related persons and entities from all refunds or warranties, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with listings, completed or incomplete transactions, or items offered or actually sold.
- This website is just a web-based platform whereby users interact with each other at or through the website. Website has no direct or indirect role to play between different users or their terms and conditions of any negotiation/ sales/ purchase/ dealings.
- This agreement does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee, employer-employee and/or buyer-seller relationship between any user and the website.
- The headings given in this agreement are for the purpose of Reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Parties to the Terms of Agreement
- This agreement is intended to cover all users to this website, all subscribers to lists or newsletters whether paid or unpaid, or affiliates whether paid or unpaid.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Services in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. If you are buying or selling goods using the Service, you further warrant that you have legal authority to enter into other binding & selling agreements for the sale or purchase of goods. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your business and/or household in using the Services, including without limitation your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, credit card number (when required), and if you are selling goods, all information about your listed goods, is true and accurate. By agreeing to use ficci-b2b.com services or registering as free/paid subscriber - you certify that you are 18 years of age or older and legitimate agent for the party for whom you claim to represent. To register, you must provide your real name and e-mail.
- Only those Users who have attained the age of entering into a legal contract with others are allowed to visit and use this website. By using this website, it is assumed that a user is competent to form legally binding contract under applicable laws of his native country.
- This website reserves right to deny access to any user for any reason. Further this website can grant differential access with different rights to different users.
- If any provision of this agreement is in conflict with any specific provision of other written agreement by this website with any user, then the provisions of the said other agreement will override the provisions of this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement will remain valid and enforceable.
Publishing Information on Website
- As condition of accessing this website - Users agree that any information published at this website will be publicly available for viewing by any one who visits or uses this Website. Any information submitted by User shall become the exclusive property of the Website and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use without additional consideration of any kind. User agrees to only communicate that information to the Website, which it wishes to forever allow the Website to use in any manner as it sees fit, whether publicly or otherwise. User cannot claim any rights including copyrights on such information.
All Users hereby warrant and agree that information submitted to this website will not:
- Violate any national or international law, statute, or regulation applicable for the website
- Contain Adult/sex related content or link to such sites
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers
- Contain Content relating to Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation
- Solicit business from any User in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law or
- Otherwise create any liability for this website or its affiliates
- Any information submitted by user that violates this agreement may result in action against the said user, which includes but is not limited to, removing user from database, blocking his communications, termination of services.
- In no event shall the website be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if InfoBanc has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, tort, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Users assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Users have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
- The website reserves the right to publish or not to publish any information submitted by users in its sole discretion. Users are not eligible to claim right to get the information published at this website.
- This website reserves the right to remove any material displayed on the website which it believes is unlawful, violates this Agreement, annoying to other users or otherwise found inappropriate in its opinion.
Usage of Website Content
- Users agree that content on this website can be used for development of its own business only and have no right to use website content for any other purpose such as broadcast, copy, save in computer storage for mass dissemination, printing, selling, publishing etc.
- Users hereby warrant and agree that information from this website will not be used to solicit business in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website.
- The website reserves the right to add, modify or remove any content or change level of access granted to the users, whether paid or free, for any content on the website, without prior notice
- This website reserves the right to terminate access and remove the user from its database if a user is found to be indulged in any activity that is detrimental to the interests of this website, which includes but is not limited to, fraudulent or automated access of database and/or content, accessing data from the website which is not related to users business profile.
- Users are categorically prohibited from systematic or automated retrieval of content of the website to create or compile, a collection, database or directory (whether manually or through automated devices, robots or spiders).
Unwanted Postings / Spam
- Posting unwanted, repetitive messages which may annoy other users and/or perceived as lowering website content quality by user, manually or through automated means, which includes but is not limited to, multiple registration of same entity, duplicate company profile, repetitive messages etc. may be removed at the sole discretion of this website, without any intimation to the user
- User found to be involved in sending spam messages and information to other users may be removed from our database, without any intimation to the user
Transactions Based On Website Content
- It is the sole responsibility of users to determine whether the purchase or sale of any listed item is authorized by law, statute, or regulation. Without limitation, the following items may not be sold or offered for sale on this website: firearms, explosives and ammunition; narcotic drugs, sex toys, counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods that infringe or otherwise violate another party rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, and rights of publicity and privacy; goods that are perceived by the website as indecent, obscene or pornographic; registered or unregistered securities; goods which you do not have the legal right to sell; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; goods which, if sold via the Services, would cause the website to violate any law, statute or regulation
- Users acknowledge the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using theis website to conduct transactions, and that they fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with such transactions. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents
- Users acknowledge that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses at this website. Users are advised and encouraged to take due precautions while dealing with other users of the website
Mailing to Users
- By providing information to this website that forms the basis of communication with user, such as an email address, user waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or Spam from this website since, by providing such information, user agree to receive communication from this website
- By providing information to this website, user also agree to receive communication and/or offers from other users through this website
- User has the right to notify the website that he/she no longer wishes to receive solicitations or information from the website or its other users and his/her name will be removed from the general solicitation database, which means he/she will be UNSUBSCRIBED from this website's general solicitation database.
- When a user notifies this website about his desire to UNSUBSCRIBE from general solicitation database, all mails to such users will stop as soon as his/her name has been removed from mailing database.
- Unsubscribe from general solicitation database will result in complete cessation of services from this site, which includes but is not limited to, getting buy leads, intimation about services, communication from this site and other users
- On activation of subscription, all the services by this website are started online. Thus delivery of the services by this website is completely online. Any subscriber can start using all the services provided by this website instantly on activation of subscription. This website is delivering its services to its clients through online medium like Internet and email only.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- This website is engaged in an online-information business. The services referenced herein are delivered online only. Website assumes that on activation of subscription, the entire amount of subscription charges fee is consumed; though the website is assumed to provide service to the User for the period of subscription. User expressly understands and accepts that once paid subscription service is activated, the user has started using services offered by this website and money paid for such services cannot be claimed as refund
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- THE FEATURES AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND THIS WEBSITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED
- THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE
- The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the user or any person the user subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the users computer. Again, user views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertisements displayed thereon, at his own risk.
- User downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
- By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, User forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature
- User waives all right to claims of damage if, for any reason, this site is not working temporarily, and showing errors, which includes but is not limited to, Site Not Working, Portions Not Available, Database Error, etc.
- Users hereby irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify this website and to hold FICCI and its agents, employees, content suppliers, affiliates and others related entities harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from subscriber/visitor's web pages and/or e-mails or other communications.
- This website gives no warranty, express or implied, for any and all services and products provided, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This statement expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by this website or its associated companies, web-sites
Intellectual Property rights
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) (hereinafter referred to as FICCI) is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. The website content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with FICCI, its affiliates or licensor's of FICCI content, as the case may be.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the visitor/subscriber, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- All content on this web site is the copyright of FICCI except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
- This Agreement cannot be modified in any manner between its users and this website unless modifications are made in writing signed by both parties. However, the website may modify this Agreement at any time for other users without notice to the instant user. This agreement was last modified on March 17' 2013
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- If any matter concerning this agreement shall be brought before a court of law, user agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state of New Delhi, India. User agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state New Delhi, India.
Fedration of Indian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry (FICCI) Address: Tansen Marg, New Delhi - 110001 Phone: 91-11-23736313 (D), 23738760-70 (Ext. 321/ 344) Fax: +91-11-23320714, +91-11-23721504 Report online here